All students must apply with VA to use their education benefits
- 的 GI法案®比较工具 能帮你探索你的好处吗.
- 如果你在9/11后获得了退伍军人法案的教育福利，你的 《十大网赌靠谱网址平台》 will show you how much of your benefits you’ve used and how much you have left to use for your education or training.
确定资格, students must submit a copy of their Certificate of Eligibility (COE) or Statement of Benefits to the VA Certifying Official via e邮件, 传真, 邮件, 或面对面. This document is available approximately 30 days after applying for education benefits with VA. 的 Statement of Benefits can be accepted if a Certificate of Eligibility is unavailable.
Students must also submit a copy of their Member 4 DD214, if applicable.
注:“GI Bill®是美国军队的注册商标.S. 退伍军人事务部(VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the 官方U.S. 政府网站."
- Accrues at the rate of 1 month for each month of Active Duty up to 36 months
- Access additional information on the Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty.
第三十一章退伍军人的准备 & 就业(虚拟现实&R)
- You served at least 90 days on active duty (either all at once or with breaks in service) on or after September 11, 2001, or
- 你在911事件当天或之后获得了紫心勋章, 2001, 并在服役之后光荣退伍, or
- 你至少连续服了30天兵役(一次全部服完), (不中断服务), 2001, and were honorably discharged with a service-connected disability, or
- You’re a dependent child using benefits transferred by a qualifying Veteran or service member. 获取有关转移福利的更多信息.
- You must verify your enrollment each month to receive your MHA payment.
- 选择入学:拥有美国大学学位的学生.S. mobile phone number can use text messages as an option for verifying monthly enrollment. 随着你注册的临近, you will receive the following opt-in text: “Post-9/11 GI Bill housing and kicker payments now require monthly enrollment verification. 你想通过文本提交你的吗? 请回答YES或NO.回复“是”以选择加入. 的 text message link will expire 14 days after receipt, so please respond within that time frame.
- 验证:选择加入后, you can verify your enrollment every month by responding to the following text message from VA: “Did you remain enrolled in your courses in MONTH YEAR as certified? 请回答YES或NO. 如果你放弃了所有的课程，你必须回答NO."回复"是"以核实上个月的登记情况. 如果你在6天内没有回复, the conversation will expire and you will need to call the Education Call Center (ECC) at 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551) domestically or 001-918-781-5678 internationally to verify your enrollment.
- 如果您无法通过文本验证, you will need to contact the ECC at 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551) and ask a representative to verify your enrollment.
第三十五章-幸存者 & 受养人教育援助
- For spouses and children of 100% service-connected disabled veterans or spouses/children of veterans who died in service
- You must verify your enrollment for each month to receive payment for that month.
- 您可以通过网站提交您的入学证明 网上注册自动验证(WAVE) 程序
- 如果您的登记在一个月内发生了变化, 你必须通过WAVE计划验证你的注册
- Serve a minimum of 90 consecutive days on Active Service after 9/11/01
教育援助计划(eap) & 军人家庭教育计划(mfep)
- If you, a parent, or a spouse are in the PA National Guard, you may qualify for tuition benefits. National Guard students can apply for EAP, while a dependent or spouse can apply for MFEP.
- 申请可以直接在线提交到 宾夕法尼亚州高等教育援助局 (PHEAA).
- 的 College will pay the EAP/MFEP funds to the student account once we have received your information on the roster from PHEAA.
- 各州的指导方针, 军事援助, such as Federal 学费 Assistance (FTA) and CH 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill ® will be taken into consideration and may reduce your EAP award, 即使学院在你的助学金发放后才通知你.
- Full Time Student- 100% of the tuition plus technology fee at the institution where you are enrolled OR the annual tuition rate and technology fee charged to a Pennsylvania resident at a state-owned university.
- Part Time Student - 100% of the tuition plus technology fee for a part-time course of study at the institution where you are enrolled OR the per credit tuition and technology fee charged to a Pennsylvania resident at a state-owned university for the number of credits in which you are enrolled
每当学生, as members of the Pennsylvania National Guard or reserve component of the Armed Forces of the United States, 被征召或被命令现役, 必须批准休假.
学生们, 从现役部队退役后, are entitled to and restored to the educational status previously attained without any loss of credits earned. 的 College will refund tuition and fees paid or credit the tuition and fees to the next semester or term after termination of military leave at the option of the student.
的 College will give students the option of a 100% refund of tuition and fees or a credit for the next semester’s tuition and fees. If students take a refund and return, the refund shall be at the existing rate.
联系 the School Certifying Official if information is needed about this process.