电脑 Integrated Machining
取一个 virtual 360° tour of the Greiner Advanced Manufacturing Center, where our lab is located. 导航到我们的实验室, begin the tour by selecting the arrow button, 然后选择“程序”, then select "Advanced Manufacturing", then select "电脑 Integrated Machining".
Students in the 电脑 Integrated Machining program will spend considerable time in the study and actual operation of industrial equipment and tools to develop skills used by tool and die making companies and production and manufacturing facilities. 这包括
This program prepares students to enter the workforce fields of CNC, 凸轮, 工具制作, 机械模具, machine tool operating, 质量控制, 工业销售, and production or manufacturing.
A graduate of this program will be able to do the following:
- 演示 safe work habits and be conscious of safety when working with machinery.
- Read blueprints, interpret drawings, understand specifications, and establish tolerances.
- 应用 mathematics in the machine tool technology (speeds, feeds, thread measurement, sine bar, etc.)
- 应用 the principles of physics and metallurgy to the science of heat treatment operations, including hardening of steel, 渗碳, 表面硬化, 回火, 和退火.
- Operate basic machine tools and demonstrate knowledge of their construction in relation to the metal industry.
- 演示 skills on computer numerical control machines and in
- Operate abrasive cutting machinery; select and plan machining operations on this equipment.
- 演示 skills in 质量控制, 检查, 测量方法, and production control as they relate to manufacturing design and production.
- 演示 basic oral communication skills, 逻辑上讲, and use various types of oral and written communication techniques to promote good business relationships, 培养领导力, and to establish good employer-employee relationships.
理解of CAD/凸轮 programs for part design and generation of CNC code.
|电脑 Integrated Machining Employers|